Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the (kitschen)!







(Top/leggings/skirt - H&M, fuzzy cardigan - Lost & Found in Tokyo, necklace - vintage, bag - vintage from Tokyo, boots - Alice + Olivia for Payless)

This cardigan is one of my most favorite items I purchased in Japan - it's fuzzy and cozy but also lightweight and lined with satin. Even better? It was on sale for 1500 yen! (Roughly $15)

One of my biggest pet peeves about winter is the fact that I am getting to work when the sun is just rising, and leaving when the sun has already set. After work, I barely leave the apartment and end up going to bed waay earlier than usual - hellooo, winter blues!

P.S.



How amazing is this image, taken by Hanneli?
This girl has some seeerious cojones!




1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS boots, and the tights are awesome <3

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete