Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fashion Snap!













(Dress - H&M, Blazer - Urban Outfitters, Tights - Tokyo, Boots - Vintage, Bag - Urban Outfitters)


One of the areas I frequent the most is Omotesando (just a stones throw from the Harajuku District). This is the red carpet for the everyday girl - street style blogs clutter the sidewalks, searching for the next big thing. In Tokyo, this is not hard to find so imagine my surprise when one of them stopped me!

Fashion Snap is a street style blog that captures not only Tokyo's elite, but also reports on the up and coming trends and ongoings in Tokyo. They were doing a feature on watches and I was chosen to answer some questions on which watch I picked, why, and what I look for in a watch. There were so many questions, I ended up giving mostly one word answers and probably came off sounding like a dumbass, i.e. "Old-fashioned! Vintage! Big face!"

Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment